A fellow blogger ,Flamydwife, posted this ’60 Day Picture Challenge’ I am joining in. I have slacked a bit lately. A few minor major events have happened. I am revamping my eatage to lose some weight, going Dukan. Put on a few events here at the house, 2 down, 1 to go. Working on Evan’s apartment some more. Shower is next. Some bad decisions of others have affected my spirit and my Spirit. My cat was struck by lightning, I think. So I have slacked on the blogging– This will kick me back in.
Here is the ‘what it is’:
Day 01 – A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Day 02 – A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.
Day 03 – A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 – A picture of your night.
Day 05 – A picture of one of your favorite memories.
Day 06 – A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 – A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 – A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 – A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 – A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
Day 11 – A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 – A picture of something you love.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 – A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 – A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 – A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 – A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 – A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 – A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 – A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel.
Day 21 – A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 – A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 – A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 – A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 – A picture of your day.
Day 26 – A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 – A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 – A picture of something you’re afraid of.
Day 29 – A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 – A picture of someone you miss.
Day 31 – A picture of a tradition you have.
Day 32 – A picture of a crazy night.
Day 33 – A picture of the house you grew up in.
Day 34 – A picture of your currently most played CD.
Day 35 – A picture of your favorite place to eat.
Day 36 – A picture of your ‘other half’.
Day 37 – A picture of the people you spend most of your time with.
Day 38 – A picture of the best part of your day.
Day 39 – A picture of your favorite movie.
Day 40 – A picture of your favorite Disney character.
Day 41 – A picture of your pet.
Day 42 – A picture of your dream house.
Day 43 – A picture of something you can’t function without.
Day 44 – A picture of someone you’re told you look like.
Day 45 – A picture of your room.
Day 46 – A picture of where you wish you were right now.
Day 47 – A picture of your favorite place to shop.
Day 48 – A picture of your favorite actress/actor.
Day 49 – A picture of where you live.
Day 50 – A picture of your most frequented place.
Day 51 – A picture of your dream car.
Day 52 – A picture of your favorite sport.
Day 53 – A picture of someone you think is hot.
Day 54 – A picture of the one thing you would bring if you were stranded on a deserted island.
Day 55 – A picture of the last movie you saw in theaters.
Day 56 – A picture of something that makes you happy.
Day 57 – A picture of your favorite holiday.
Day 58 – A picture of your favorite animal.
Day 59 – A picture of a random item that you own.
Day 60 – A picture of something you’re excited about
Here is a picture of me- I took it myself with the timer thing on my camera. Lizzy the lightening cat is at my feet
Here are the 15 FACTS OF CHRISTY:
- I am adopted, been that way for all but 7 days of my life.
- I was a twirler in Jr. High and High school. I actually liked the twirling, but did not like the comradely, or lack of, of the twirling team.
- I don’t compete. I don’t get it. Do your best, if you win you win. If they win they win. If it becomes a competition I quit. I don’t compete for friendship. I don’t try to better others. I do my best, I can’t do anymore. If I don’t do my best, it is usually because someone made it a competition. Thus my issues with twirling.
- I am 49, this past April.
- I have been married for almost 31 years, in July.
- I married when I was 18, Keith was 19.
- I had my first of 3 sons, 364 days after I was married, I was 19.
- I was only girl and baby, had 2 older brothers. Mike 11 years older and Kirk 5 years older.
- I was a lifeguard.
- My 3rd son was born with a cranio facial deformity, Pierre Robin sequence something went wrong in a surgery in first few days, he had a stroke. I am a mom of a special needs adult.
- My 2nd son was diagnosed with Celiac when he was 10- since then all of the family, me included have found to be gluten sensitive/intolerant.
- I am a damn good gluten-free cook
- I wrote a cookbook more to come
- I paint, murals and such. I did the flower in my picture, and walls and dresser.
- I found my biological family. Mother, sister, 2 brothers. paternal Aunt, Uncle and cousins–
- I am blessed . had to add one 🙂
Aspiring to be the Christian Gluten Free Queen of the World. I love writing/blogging, painting, decorating, grand mothering, cooking, helping others BE gluten free, old movies, family, God, animals, my kids, my grandkids, my husband, talking about adoption. I know about painting murals, cooking gluten free, being a mother in law, special needs, cleft palates, Pierre Robin, Celiac, marriage, faith, God, sons, dogs, cats, gardening, a little bit of horses, building a house and living life blessed.
View All Posts
4 thoughts on “60 Day Photo Challenge (blog posting challenge too)”
17. You are the best, kindest, most loyal friend I have and will ever have. I think 40 years is enough time to judge our friendship.
18. You surprise and delight me continually with talents anf abilities I never knew you possessed.
19. You love so completely that your loved ones never need to doubt.
20. I’ve learned that, where Christy Petty is concerned, the best is yet to come!
We’re the same age… I’ll be 49 this year. I’m a grandma to a special needs kid… Don’t they enrich our lives so much? I’m competitive… Too much… I try SO hard to tone it down… I’m ying out your words about it and working harder on that… 🙂
I have ‘seen’ your sweet granddaughter. Watching Evan, and his friends who are exceptional also, has made me wonder many times who actually has the ‘disabilities.’-;)
Oh, I agree 100%!! Celeste is an amazingly exceptional child… She may not talk, but her smile says it all 🙂