A great Thank YOU to mother of wonder, author of the blog Labor of wonder for nominating and introducing me for and to the Versatile Blogger Award. MOW has a great blog, filled with family, fun, football.
If I am understanding this nomination to Versital Blogger correctly, I now have a job to do.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- So here are the 15:
Back to Faith– Fred Lybrand, great friend, speaker, pastor, author
Baseballs Butterflies and Blessings– K is an amazing mom, blessed with amazing children. K’s children have physical disabilites, this is glimpse of her faith and God’s grace.
When He calls me, I will answer– Natalie is a missionary/teacher in Uganda- Her life, through HIM!
Goings on out in West Texas– Just linked up with Taylors blog, really good read!
Get Phyt.org:Neat site by two young College grads for youth and teens on health.
Celiac Family.com-Great site, recipes and such- (Kind of like….)
Soul Blind Ministry– Christian, study,search and find of Daniel Lyon, his testimony is enough.
ect.Espee Trading Co. Shannon is just starting out, with a passion! She is a seamstress and mom, horse woman, and great friend
Jules Gluten Free: Great GF site, lots of info, put together exceptionally well.
Searching for Middle Ground– Great new site I linked to-Real.
nomnomglutenfreebakery-gluten free blog– good food good news
A Girl Named Bong; AMAZING recipes and photos of.
Oats N Bows.– GF twenty something Sarah is soooo fun to read
The Ultimate Late Bloomer; Great blogger that happens to be GF
Celiac Central Bits and Bites– Another GF site, really informative and lots of worldwide info!
7 Things ABOUT ME.
- I was a lifeguard for a season. At the community pool where I spent all my childhood days, it was a dream come true.
- I am adopted
- I talk to my pets and think they understand me and me them.
- I am not a very ‘good’ friend. I am friendly, but not a real ‘active’ friend.
- I AM an introvert, damn it! I am not shy, I enjoy the company of others and at times I talk to much. But I am an introvert.People suck the life out of me.
- I am a people pleaser. It is horrible. I have to apply “Am I now trying to win the approval of men or God.? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ. Gal 1:10. ” Dail I too often compromise what is right in order to please others.
- I dream, desire, hope and pray to weigh 125 lbs someday– And stay that way. I have a long way to go.